From the top countries regarding study facility, Turkey is one of the top listed. If you are really interested to go Turkey for study purposes you must know about the guiding steps of Turkey Study Visa. A common statement about study in Turkey is that the visa is a requirement before you are allowed to stay and study in Turkey. Without a Visa one is not allowed to have stay and study in Turkey. So, for the interested student a brief idea is that the student must go to the Turkey Consulate for getting study visa. There are following documents are required to apply for Turkey study visa for Pakistani Students 2018.
- Student must possess his own a bank account with his own name with foreign currency i.e. EUR, USD, GNB. If you do not have account then new account is also applicable.
- Original educational certificates are required to show
- Medical Clearance certificate is also required
- Police clearance certificate is necessary (PCC)
- Sponsor letter if required
- Admission letter and invitation letter from the recognized institutes
- Valid Passport for at least 90 days
- Bank account details/statement
- Processing Fee
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Application form (it will be available on the nearest Turkish Consulate to your country)
- Copy of return ticket
Before sending your documents make it sure that you are sending your true detail to the embassy or consulate. In case of wrong information or incomplete application your application or process will not be entertain.
Process of application
Applicants who want to apply for the application must fill their application in the righteous way and then apply it with the above mentioned required documents. Keep it in mind that the application must be applied before the announced deadline from the University. Following documents will be required during applying the application form.
- Original previous passed educational degree
- English Language proficiency course if required
- Admission fee for the selected course that you demand from the Institutes
After submitting your application you must be patience to wait for the approval of your Visa. After approval you will get approval letter from the college or universities for which you have applied. After receiving the approval letter you will pay the first semester fee to the college or university to which you have applied. After paying your first semester fee you will be able to apply for Visa. You will submit the visa application form o the Turkish embassy with the required documents by the embassy.
For a single entry student will pay the cost of USD 48$ which is the non refundable fee to process the visa.
Time duration for visa approval may vary. It could have depended upon some genuine cases i.e. Police Clearance Certificate and English Language Proficiency.